AJ12-D1 Leica Type Green Tribrach with Optical Plummet for Total Stations
|Вес||840Г||Точность||Крутящая жесткость <3»|
|Пузырь||8' круговой пузырь||Условие||Новый|
|Использованный для||Обзор Instuments||категория||Полный аксессуар станции|
Leica Type Green Tribrach with Optical Plummet for Total Stations
|Package||Individual Box Package|
|Accuracy||Torsional stiffness <3"|
|Type||Survey Instrument Accessory|
|Bubble||8' Circular Bubble|
|Used For||Survey Total Station Theodlite Auto Level with Optical plumment|
* With optical plummet for Tripod Total Station Theodolite Auto Level
* Tribrach with 5/8”thread at bottom is an attachment plate used to attach a surveying instrument
* Easy to carry and use. High quality and accuracy products 8-minute circular vial
* Footscrews have a large diameter for fine adjustment even when wearing gloves
* Three screw-leveling with center line
What is the accuracy of a tribrach?
The accuracy with which a tribrach returns to its starting position once the instrument has stopped, is called torsional rigidity or hysteresis. This hysteresis is the relative movement between the top plate and the base plate of a tribrach that occurs through the rotation of a TPS instrument.
Why does a tribrach need to be adjusted?
The precise alignment of the support area to the base plate of the instrument assures extremely accurate forced centring. The optical plummet is so robust that the need for adjustment during the entire lifetime of the tribrach is practically unnecessary.
AJ12-D1 Detailed Pictures